Posted on the 1st March 2012 in SEO
SEO - Search Engine Marketing - Which SEO Agency
Do your research when searching for an SEO Agency. Don’t select on price…
Here are some questions to ask when doing your research.
- How many clients are you dealing with at this present time?
- What type of techniques do you use to achieve rankings?
- What will happen if our relationship is dissolved?
- Can you show me examples of past search engine marketing work?
- How long until I start to see results?
- What would you expect from OUR end to aid your work?
- What were some of your top search rankings to date?
- Do you offer any other marketing services other than search engine marketing?
Look for good return on your investment, and a company that understands business, marketing, technology, and the internet extensively.
There are A LOT of different level SEO’s out there at this point. The biggest Search Engine Marketing agencies AREN’T ALWAYS best, generally due to their workload.
Research and find a SEO Agency with people who are approachable and that you are comfortable with.